Wednesday, December 15, 2010

which one sayang?

omg!what should i do?which one should i love?i still love you,but how others?how about the promise?how about the secret too?oh god!help me plis.i can't think anymore.F,P and H,could yours give me some space to breath?now a day,the problems come.ohh my.dreams come true.i can't hang this anymore.i lost all my power bcause of yours.i'm not strong anymore.P,i wont break my promise.yes!i admitt,i love you.but...how's F?i wont hurt anybody.and i also dunno how i want to tell him.any suggestion?i lost of my point.H,pple will judge me when i'm with you.they will drop and make me like a rubbish.i wont that happen to me again!maybe they think i'm evil,but you know my self a lot.P,i dunno want i'm gonna say bout you.yeaah!maybe you always make me mad.but i still love you.and i know,you are very hard to make me bcome you gf back.god!give me some strength.F,you are new person to me.i dun think you love me.i can feel dat.being single is the best way ryte?grrrr!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Search This Blog